Sunday, March 6, 2016

Finally... The Winners!!!


 
 
Today is the last of the last for the BOM 2015, I have enjoyed seeing everyone's quilts. Everyone did such a beautiful job and put their own personalities into their quilts. Everyone.... amazing job! Super amazing job! Thank you to everyone that followed along and sewed along with me.

Now onto picking the winners.... hey Wilson! Come on over and bring the bucket of entries.... Maddie, let Wilson bring me the bucket...... I know you want to help too! Ok... let's pick the winners, you guys can take turns. The winner's are....

 
 
Judith won the $75 gift certificate from Fat Quarter Shop!

Lori won the Stonehenge Stone Strips!
Sherry won the Bali Crackers!

And from our sweet followers....
Dody won the Bali Snaps
Dody had these sweet words to say...

All the quilts are great! I look at them and think about how fun it must of been to make them. Quilting is just most awesome hobby! Quilt on ladies!
 

Winner's please contact me and give me your snail mail addresses so that I can get these packages out to you! Congratulations!!!!

I also want to take a moment and thank everyone who participated in last years BOM. I had a great year watching everyone's progress. Thank you! Thank you! You can see more pictures on the Flickr Group.

Happy Quilting,

 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/242612604/my-favorite-things-quilt-doodle-designs?ref=shop_home_active_2



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to each of your very lucky winners. I always appreciate everyone who participates and shares their Creative Bliss.

    ReplyDelete